Do you want to eliminate or completely remove wrinkles?
Do you want to eliminate or completely remove wrinkles on your face, mainly in the forehead, around eyes or mouth? Excessive muscle activity is responsible for the formation of such furrows or wrinkles. A small amount of the preparation given with a muscle needle blocks the reception of your nerve impulses and causes muscle relaxation. A direct effect of this is visible smoothing of the facial skin, especially in the problematic area where mimic wrinkles tend to appear. Botox effect is not permanent and disappears within a few months.
The procedure takes about 30 minutes. In most cases, it is painless, and we do it without anaesthesia. After the procedure, spotty redness may appear on the skin, which persists for 2 hours. The final effect of the treatment is visible after about 7-14 days after the procedure. We recommend repeating every 3-4 months.
We recommend Botox for:
- Crow’s feet (wrinkles at the outer corner of the eyes)
- Lion’s wrinkle (a single vertical furrow, between the eyebrows)
- Horizontal forehead wrinkles
- Wrinkles around the mouth
- Wrinkled eyelids
- Neck wrinkles
- Drooping mouth corners
- Drooping eyebrows
- Wrinkles around the nose
- Bruxism (because of the muscle-relaxing effect)
What results can you expect?
- Forehead movement inhibition (which smooths horizontal forehead wrinkles)
- Circular muscle of the eye inhibition (which reduces the visibility of crow’s feet)
- Nose muscle activity inhibition (which eliminates nose wrinkles)
- Lion’s wrinkle elimination
- Levelling the visibility of drooping eyebrows
- Bruxism treatment