Do you want to get rid of face or body hair once and for all? Or maybe you suffer from folliculitis or get tired of ingrown hair after epilation? Electrolysis hair removal treatment is the only method to remove unwanted facial and body hair permanently (it is more effective than laser hair removal). This procedure uses direct current, which passes through a special tip with a thin needle and acts directly on each hair follicle separately. As a result, the hair cells responsible for hair growth are impaired. Electrolysis hair removal can be performed on people with different types of hair and skin. Anyone who is not good laser candidates can benefit from electrolysis.
The treatment lasts about 30 minutes, depending on the size of the skin surface. Most often it is a one-time procedure. A small scab forms in the place of the removed hair, which then falls off by itself. After the Electrolysis hair removal, avoid sunbathing and irritating the treatment area. The effect lasts several years, often even throughout a lifetime.
We recommend Electrolysis hair removal for:
- People who are not eligible for laser hair removal (e.g. due to hair type)
- Permanent removal of facial hair (moustache, beard, forehead, unibrow)
- Permanent body hair removal (armpits, arms, bikini line, legs)
- Problem of ingrown hairs
What results can you expect?
- Permanent hair removal even during one treatment
- Smooth skin without irritation
- Often, a lifetime effect