Double chin, arms, tummy, sides, breast (male), thighs
A non-invasive alternative to liposuction! Lipolysis Injection is a completely safe body contouring procedure based on local fat removal. It allows reduction of excess fat in the face, as well as in the body, to reduce excessive fat present in some areas, e.g. double chin, arms, abdomen, or buttocks. It works by injecting a substance that dissolves fat cells. There is a deliberate and controlled slight inflammation of the adipose tissue at the injection site. The swollen cells burst, and the fat released from them passes into the blood, goes to the liver, where it is broken down and excreted from your body.
The entire procedure takes about 30 minutes. It is almost painless. Immediately after the treatment, the skin may be red and swollen, but it passes after a few hours. We recommend special hygiene of the treatment area, avoiding sun exposure or public bathing, and wearing comfortable clothes for several days. Remember that this treatment permanently eliminates fat cells that are difficult to remove but does not prevent the formation of new ones. In some cases, it is worth getting combined therapies with other treatments. The number and type of these treatments are chosen by us to suit individual cases.
We recommend Lipolysis Injection for:
- Double Chin
- Cellulite and stretch marks
- Droopy skin
- Excessive fat on buttocks, hips, stomach, arms or thighs
- Removal of excess fat from the breast (men)
- Recommended for people who are not eligible for liposuction (e.g. due to health reasons)
What results can you expect?
- Improved skin cell metabolism
- Accelerated fat cell metabolism
- Stimulated collagen and elastin production
- Improved microcirculation
- Stimulation of skin regeneration
- Proper skin nutrition
- Visible reduction of cellulite and fat from the treatment area